So simple, so amazingly good. A few good ingredients and you can throw this together in a few minutes and the end result is heavenly! The cheesy goodness with the buttery pastry mixed with the sweet honey and slightly bitter balsamic drizzle is the ultimate combination. You may want to go ahead and make a double batch of this one.
• 1 package puff pastry
• 3 peaches
• 6 pieces prosciutto
• 1 medium round of brie (at least 6 inches across)
• 8 tbsp honey
• 4 tbsp balsamic reduction
- Cut the peaches in half, take out the pit and then cut into 1/4 inch slices. Set aside.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Split the puff pastry in the box in half.
- Sprinkle a surface with a little flour and roll out the puff pastry into a rectangle approximately 11 x 7 inches then take a sharp knife and cut the rectangle in half lengthwise. Pick up the pastry and place it on a parchment-lined baking tray. Repeat with the second half of the puff pastry. Using the knife, score the edges of the puff pastry about 1/2 an inch from the edge all the way around.
- Cut the round of brie in half and then cut off all the wax around the edges. Cut the cheese into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Lay the brie on the tart evenly spaced. Don’t cover the whole pastry, leave some room in between slices.
- Lay the peach slices on the brie and follow with chunks of the prosciutto.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp the honey on top of each tart and throw it in the oven for 12 mins or until the edges are nice and puffed and browned.
- Remove the tart from the oven, drizzle with 1 more tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of the balsamic reduction on each tart.
- Cut into pieces and serve hot.
Want More Recipes Like This?
Recipe inspiration and photo from CooksWithCocktails.com