This cake is one of our favorite parts about Memorial Day! It’s easy to make, so delicious, and very festive. So get some fresh berries from your local farmers market and get baking!
• 1 box white cake
• 1 box strawberry Jell-O
• Strawberries & Blueberries
• 8 oz cream cheese softened
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1 tub whipped topping
1. Prepare cake in a 9×13 pan according to package directions. Cool and poke the entire cake with a fork.
2. Add 1 cup of boiling water to the jello mixture and stir until all powder is dissolved. Stir in 1/2 cup cold water. Gently pour over cake and refrigerate 4 hours.
1. Mix softened cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add whipped topping. Spread over cake.
2. Create a blueberry rectangle in the top left corner of the cake. Cut strawberries in half and place in rows.
3. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
Recipe and photos from spendwithpennies.com