How can you go wrong with fresh fruit salsa with homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips. Made with pineapples, strawberries, peaches, kiwi and red grapes! It is the perfect Spring snack or appetizer.
Strawberry Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 red apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 8 oz raspberries
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
Cinnamon Tortilla Chip Ingredients:
- Flour tortillas
- Cinnamon sugar (Combine sugar and cinnamon together in equal parts to make cinnamon sugar)
- Thoroughly mix all fruit, sugars, and preserves. Cover and chill.
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat one side of flour tortilla with a butter flavored cooking spray. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture, spray again. Cut into wedges and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Image from Tablespoon.com