Here’s a drink to really “Chill Out” with loads of fresh local North Carolina Strawberries!
- 4 oz coconut rum
- 4 oz light (white) rum
- 10 oz fresh or freshly frozen strawberries
- 8 oz pineapple juice
- 8 oz cream of coconut
- 2 cups crushed ice
- fresh pineapple wedges, for garnish
1. In a blender, combine coconut rum, light rum, and strawberries. Blend to a puree. Transfer to a clean pitcher.
2. Clean and wash out the blender. Add pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and crushed ice. Blend until smooth.
3. Divide strawberry rum puree among 4 serving classes. Slowly pour pineapple coconut mixture into the glass. The red mixture will evenly swirl with the white mixture.
4. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and serve immediately.
Recipe and Photos from thechicsite.com