It’s not too often you come across a dessert that has three different desserts in the title, but this one is the best combination of all 3! We love summer s’mores—everything about them except for the ooey-gooey mess. Avoid the mess and bake up this delicious, slightly neater version of s’mores.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups of milk
- 8-ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 jar of marshmallow cream or fluff
- 3 full-size chocolate bars, chopped
- 1 cup graham cracker chunks
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the box directions. Spoon the batter on top of the prepared crust. Bake for 28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for 10 minutes. Use the handle of a wooden spoon to gently poke holes all over the top of the cake.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk. Pour over the top of the warm cake, trying to get the pudding into the holes.
- Use the back of a serving spoon to smooth and press the pudding into the holes more. You can also tap the pan on the counter to help the pudding settle into the holes.
- Cool for 30 minutes on the counter, then refrigerate until chilled all the way through.
- Stir together the whole container of thawed Cool Whip and the whole jar of marshmallow cream gently. Spread over the cooled cake.
- Top with the chopped up candy bars, graham cracker chunks, and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate and serve or serve it immediately.
Recipe and photo from InsideBruCrewLife.com