We look forward to fall and football season especially because of this dip. It’s cheesy without being too heavy, it’s perfect for a casual Sunday tailgate or for as an appetizer for a more formal dinner party. It’s so good you may want to make two in case everyone eats the first one!
- 2 Medium Vidalia onions
- 24 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise (we prefer Duke’s)
- 8 oz. Swiss cheese grated
- Peel onions and dice them finely. You can use a food processor for an extra-fine dice.
- Beat the cream cheese and the mayonnaise together in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the onions and the grated swiss cheese until well combined.
- Scrape the dip into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve with tortilla chips, buttered crackers, or toast points.