Here is a fun and festive cocktail that I know will be a hit with you throughout the season
And when we mention drinks we don’t mean hot chocolate and sparkling cider.
We are speaking of a drink with a little bit of a kick. Drinks that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. These are drinks that the adults like to sip.
Drinks such as the pumpkin martini. We will incorporate pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, cream liqueur, vanilla vodka and half and half into this libation to ensure to add a little pep to into your Halloween step.
• 1/2 cup ice
• 1 ounce vanilla vodka
• 1.5 ounces creme liqueur
• 1/3 cup half and half
• 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
• 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• cinnamon and sugar
1. In a cocktail shaker combine ice, vodka, creme liqueur, half and half, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Shake vigorously until chilled.
2. Use a napkin to wet the rim of a martini glass. Combine equal parts cinnamon and sugar on a plate. Roll the rim in the mixture.
3. Pour the martini in the prepared glass and sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice if desired.