Festival of Trees brings together individuals, families, businesses, and organizations to celebrate the holiday season with twinkling lights, festive musical performances, punch and homemade cookies, and shopping for one-of-a-kind gifts.
All of the events are open to the public free of charge except Saturday evening’s Festival of Trees and Benefit Auction, which requires the purchase of a ticket to attend.
The culmination of the Festival is an auction of donated, decorated Christmas Trees, and Artistic Masterpieces. Festival of Trees is fresh and new each year — a not to be missed Outer Banks holiday tradition!
There are a variety of ways to become involved in the Festival of Trees from sponsorship to donating a tree, to attending any one or all of the planned events. Below you can see how you can participate, volunteer, buy tickets and attend the festivities.
SATURDAY HOLIDAY FESTIVAL AND LIVE AUCTION
- Live auction will start at 8:00 PM. Ticket Event $50
- Doors open at 6:30 – Graham Outten will be performing Holiday Classics and heavy hors d’oeuvres will be served with a cash bar.
You can purchase tickets at the following locations:
- Hotline Too Thrift Shop: 2114 S. Croatan HWY, Nags Head, NC
- Hotline Pink Thrift Shop: 3001 N. Croatan HWY, Kitty Hawk, NC
- Manteo Thrift Shop: 602 Amadas St, Manteo, NC
- Main Office: 2114 S Croatan Hwy, Nags Head, NC 27959
The Annual Outer Banks Hotline Festival of Trees will be held at the Village Beach Club 5805 S Virginia Dare Trail
Friday, December 6th and Saturday, December 7th