Lemon Icebox Pie is a classic, no-bake pie recipe that makes for the perfect spring or summer dessert. The graham cracker crust tastes amazing paired with a smooth and creamy filling that has the perfect amount of lemon flavor. It’s very quick and easy to make and it will become one of your favorite pie recipes. You can also make this pie ahead of time and keep it refrigerated for a week or keep it in the freezer for 3 months, hence the name.
• 9 ” graham cracker crust
• 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
• 1 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
• 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice. 5-6 lemons depending on size
• zest of two lemons
- Place the cream cheese into a mixing bowl and use an electric mixer to blend until smooth and creamy. Add the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest and blend again until the ingredients are fully incorporated and completely smooth.
- Pour the filling into the pre-made graham cracker pie crust, smooth the top and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set.
- Top with whipped cream and serve cold.
Photo and Recipe Inspiration from AmyInTheKitchen.com