We can never say no when it comes to garlic or Parmesan cheese. This easy flounder recipe uses a little bit of bread crumbs, but mostly Parmesan, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. The flounder bakes up nice and tender with the perfect amount of crunch.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 fillets flounder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 425°. Drizzle 2 tablespoons oil on a large baking sheet. Season flounder with salt and pepper.
- On a large plate, combine Parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic, and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper. Dredge fish in bread crumb mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place fish on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons oil and lemon juice. Bake until golden and fish flakes easily with a fork, 20 minutes.
Recipe and photo from Delish.com