If you are a fan of Creamsicle ice cream bars, you are going to want to make this No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake this summer. It’s a delicious Nilla cookie crust with layers of orange creamy cheesecake filling, perfect for summer picnics and BBQs.
- 11 oz Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 4 tbsp melted Butter
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 16 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 3.3 oz box Orange Gelatin
- 1 cup boiling Water
- Zest from 1 Orange
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- Put vanilla wafers in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add 3/4 cup sugar and melted butter and pulse to incorporate.
- Grease bottom and sides of 9″ springform pan. Press mixture into bottom and slightly up sides of the pan.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water. Whisk until dissolved. Set aside.
- Zest orange and set aside.
- Whip heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Add 1/2 of the whipped cream mixture to cooled gelatin and add orange zest. Whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Fold remainder of whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Pour 2 cups of the orange whipped cream mixture over the cream cheese mixture.
- Gently spread the remaining cream cheese mixture over the orange mixture.
- Pour remaining orange whipped cream mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- If desired, take a butter knife and gently glide through cream cheese layers to swirl.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Recipe and photo from CincyShopper.com
Want More Recipes Like This?
The Beach House Cookbook