Confession, I love candy corn. It may be the least exciting of all Halloween candy but nothing feels more like Halloween than a dish full of candy corn that I can graze from. So what could be better than combining candy and a martini for a festive Halloween treat? This recipe is super easy and a breeze to make a large batch of it for parties.
For the Candy Corn Vodka:
- 1 cup plain or vanilla vodka
- 1/3 cup candy corn
For the Martini:
- 3 ounces candy corn vodka
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces ginger ale
- 1-ounce butterscotch schnapps
For the candy corn vodka:
- Pour the vodka into a glass measuring cup. Add in the candy corn. Refrigerate the vodka for 3 hours.
- Remove the vodka from the fridge, pour through a strainer, and discard the solids.
For the martini:
- Add a handful of ice into a martini shaker.
- Add the vodka, juice, ginger ale, and schnapps. Cover and shake well.
- Pour into two martini glasses. Add more candy corn into the bottom of each glass for garnish.
Recipe and photo from Eat-Drink-Love.com