This little spin on the traditional mimosa will make your brunch feel extra special and add a pop of color to your table. These mimosas are perfect for a holiday celebration like Easter, Mother’s Day, or a Bridal Shower.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons of grenadine
- 1 bottle of Champagne or sparkling white wine
- Maraschino Cherries for garnish
- Mix together orange and pineapple juice and grenadine.
- Add equal parts orange-pineapple juice mixture and Champagne in Champagne flute.
- Add 2-3 maraschino cherries to each glass for garnish.
Want More Cocktail Recipes?
The Southern Foodways Alliance Guide to Cocktails
Recipe and photo from FoodLovinFamily.com