We’re suckers for fall-themed drinks, why have a regular mimosa when you can turn it up a notch with a seasonal twist. Hence the Apple spiced mimosa, it’s incredibly simple and only just a few ingredients. So for your next Sunday brunch or Fall football get-together mix up a few of these for a festive fall treat! The ratio to make the drink is 1 part apple juice to 1 part champagne, and it’s only going to taste right if you go for the real pressed apple juice, not the kid’s drink.
- Pressed Apple Juice
- Apple Slices or Cinnamon sticks for Garnish
- Mix together half cinnamon and sugar in a low bowl.
- Wet the rim of champagne glasses and dip in the cinnamon-sugar mix to coat.
- Combine pressed apple juice and champagne in equal parts to the glass.
- Garnish with apple slices and/or a cinnamon stick.
Recipe and photo from TheLuckyPear.com