On Friday June 15th the Airlie Gardens Summer Concert Series in Wilmington, NC, presents the neo-bluegrass of Massive Grass. Concerts are performed in front of the famous Airlie Oak the first and third Friday of every month, May through September.
Kids under four get in free. Please note: All general admission parking is offsite at the New Hanover County Government Center Building (230 Government Center Drive, West Entrance facing College Road). Free trolley service runs continuously beginning at 5pm.
Airlie’s 2018 Summer Concert Series begins May 18th and runs every 1st and 3rd Friday through September 21st. Concerts are from 6pm-8pm each scheduled evening, and are open to the general public. ADVANCED TICKETS ONLY!
Advanced Tickets Only
- Adult- $9
- Child(4-12)- $2
- Children under 4- Free!
- Airlie Members- Free
(Membership card serves as admission, must purchase tickets for additional guests)
- Individual Members- Admission for one Adult
- Family, Camellia, Magnolia & Azalea Members- Admission for 2 Adults & any children under 18 years.
Tickets can also be purchased onsite in the Airlie Gift Shop any day between 9am-4pm
2018 Concert Schedule:
|May 18th 2018||Signal Fire||Reggae|
|June 1st 2018||Machine Gun||80’s covers and more!|
|June 15th 2018||Massive Grass||Blue Grass|
|July 6th 2018||Wilmington Big Band||Big Band and Swing|
|July 20th 2018||L Shape Lot||New Grass, Americana|
|August 3rd 2018||Dung Beatles||Beatles Tribute|
|August 17th 2018||Bibis Ellison||Pop/Covers|
|Sept. 7th 2018||Jack Jack 180||Pop/Rock/Alternative|
|Sept. 21st 2018||Jim Quick & Coastline||Beach Music|
- Seating for concerts is open-lawn, and all outdoors lawn chairs are permitted.
- All General Admission and Member parking is offsite: 230 Government Center Drive, Wilmington, NC 28403 . A free shuttle service will run continuously throughout the evening from the offsite Parking Lot to the Gardens (first shuttle starts at 5pm and will run continuously all evening).
- On-site parking is by permit only.
- On-site drop off Policy- Uber, Lyft & Taxi drop-off and pick up is permitted, please have the driver show identification if vehicle is not marked. You may not be dropped off by a personal vehicle.
- Food & Beverage- Front Street Brewery & Noni Baca Winery will be on-site selling food & beverage items! Credit Cards accepted. Outside food and beverages are permitted.
- Rain/Storm Cancellation Policy: In the case of forecasted rain, Airlie Gardens will not make a decision to cancel until after 4pm. We will post any cancellations on the website and Facebook page as soon as a decision is made. If the concert is cancelled you may use any purchased tickets for admission to a future 2018 concert or for general garden admission until October 31, 2018. For any other questions regarding exchanges/refunds please fill out a contact us form or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- What can I bring to a concert:
- Outside food and beverages are permitted
- lawn chairs
- small picnic sized tables
- Not Allowed
- Staked Umbrellas
- Sporting Equipment
- Smoking of any kind, including vaporizing devices
OFFSITE PARKING LOCATION :
All general admission parking is offsite. A free shuttle service will run continuously throughout the evening from the Parking Lot to the Gardens (first shuttle starts running at 5pm). Offsite parking will now be located at:
The New Hanover County Government Center
(West Entrance facing College Road)
230 Government Center Drive, Wilmington, NC 28403
**Please be courteous of our neighbors! We do not promote or encourage parking on Airlie Road, in adjacent neighborhoods or at the St. Andrews Church Parking Lot. Towing may be enforced at these locations.