Taste your way through the island’s diverse and delicious fare on and around Wrightsville Beach with over 30 food, wine and beer tasting booths at the 6th Annual Taste of Wrightsville Beach. Saturday, October 21, 2017 5 – 8pm on the waterfront at MarineMax.
Originally scheduled for the weekend when Hurricane Matthew rolled through town, the 5th annual Taste of Wrightsville Beach was rescheduled for Saturday, Jan. 21, 2017. .
More than 700 people are expected at the festival that will feature more than 30 local cuisine, beer, and wine tasting booths, with prizes that include “People’s Choice” and “Best in Show.”
The event raises money for the New Hanover County Weekend Meals on Wheels program, which will get 40 percent of the proceeds, while the other 60 percent will be spread among Wrightsville Beach charitable organizations, including the Wrightsville Beach Sea Turtle Project, Hope from Helen Foundation, the Harbor Way Garden and the North Carolina Holiday Flotilla.
Saturday, October 21st – Starting at 5:00 pm- Ending at 8:00 pm
Celebrity judges will be rating the dishes with a “Best in Show” award. Choose your favorite cuisine and cast your vote for the “People’s Choice” award as well! There are a limited number of tickets for this event, so get your tickets ahead of time.
The Taste of Wrightsville Beach celebrates the island’s diverse and delicious fare on and around the beach with over 30 food/beer/wine tasting booths.
40% of the Taste of Wrightsville Beach proceeds benefit Weekend Meals on Wheels. The balance of proceeds to benefit the following: Wrightsville Beach Sea Turtle Project, Hope from Helen, Harbor Way Garden maintained by the Harbor Island Garden Club, The North Carolina Holiday Flotilla, Tennis Court Lighting, and future island projects in partnership with the Wrightsville Beach Parks and Recreation Committee.
General Admission tickets will be $75. Tickets can be purchased online by clicking here
For more information about the event please visit http://wrightsvillebeachfoundation.org/
|Taste of Wrightsville Beach
130 Short St,
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480
PHONE (910.620.0281 or 910.262.5998
Visit the Website.