There is no limit to the uses for great Pimento Cheese, use it as a dip served with crackers, put it on top of a fried green tomato sandwich, throw a little on top of a great casserole, or eat it plain. There is nothing that a dollop of pimento cheese won’t make better!
Here’s our recipe:
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimento, drained
- salt and black pepper to taste
Add Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, and pimentos into a large bowl. Stir by hand with a large spoon until thoroughly combined. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.