Beaufort Wine and Food is gearing up for their second annual Beaufort’s Brewin’ Craft Beer Festival. The two-day festival will run September 29-30 and will feature a variety of seminars, luncheons and dinners on Friday. the highlight of the festival is the large crowd favorite, Beer Bubbles & BBQ, on Saturday at Front Street Village.
The festival will focus on North Carolina craft breweries and brew pubs, with a sampling from across the state and beyond.
• 3:30 pm: A beer seminar will kick off the two day event on Friday and will be held at the Backstreet Pub featuring a number of breweries. The format for this event will allow guests to meet a number of brew masters and brewery owners and sample their product directly. Tickets will be $20.
• 5-7 pm: BWF is hosting its first ever Pub Crawl. Participating restaurants and venues in downtown Beaufort will offer guests a chance to meet the brewers and sample beer and cuisine pairings at each stop. Tickets are $35.
BEER DINNERS (tickets available soon)
• 7 pm: Rounding out the evening on Friday are beer dinners offered in two area restaurants. These beer dinners will feature the local host chef and guest brewer on site to walk guests through the multi-course menu. Tickets to the beer dinners are $50 and participating restaurants will be announced closer to the event date.
• 7:30 am: Second annual ROAD RACE – RUNNIN’ ON EMPTY will be held in conjunction with the festival. Registration is available online and racers of all levels are invited to partake in the 1-Mile Walk/Fun Run, 5K, or 10K. More information available here.
BEER LUNCHEONS (tickets available soon)
• 12 noon: After the road race there will be beer luncheons offered in two area restaurants. These beer luncheons will feature the host chef and brewer on site to walk guests through the multi-course menu. Tickets to these luncheons are $40 and participating restaurants will be announced closer to the event date.
BEER, BUBBLES & BBQ
• 3 -7pm: (3pm early admission for BWF members – 4pm general admission.) Headline event for the festival – Beer, Bubbles and BBQ, which will be held at Front Street Village (2400 Lennoxville Road, Beaufort) and feature over 20 North Carolina craft breweries and brew pubs, with a sampling from across the state and beyond. The event features a BBQ competition with pit masters from across the state and live music and lawn games.
|Beaufort’s Craft Beer Festival
2400 Lennoxville Rd,
Beaufort, NC 28516